Bengali actress Bitasta Saha found hanging in Kolkata


Bengali film actress Bitasta Saha was found hanging in her bedroom in a Kolkata apartment on Tuesday evening.

Friends had been unable to reach the star of the October 2016 film Banchha Elo Phire starrer since afternoon.

They broke into Bitasta Saha's apartment with the help of neighbours and found her body hanging.

According to police sources, there were sharp cut marks on both hands of the actress. No suicide note has been found. Sniffer dogs have been sent to the spot. Police are looking into the angle of failed love after social media posts by the actress indicated depression over a relationship.

One social media post read 'U'll never feel my anguish'. Another said 'Kosto pai kimba araam, Ki ese jay tor!' (How does it matter to you if I am pained or relieved). A third said, 'Oporadh ki bolo...Mukh fote na, Jodi paro monta pore niyo...'(Tell me my fault...I can't tell you my feelings..If you can read my heart)

Police have begun questioning her friends and neighbours.

Source: newindianexpress.com
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment