Why Audience wants Sunil Grover to quit Kapil Sharma Show. See the Audience Reactions

 
Fans want Sunil Grover to leave Kapil Sharma's Show and start his own. Shocking results from our poll shows the anger at Kapil is palpable.

The spat between Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover has divided the nation into two groups – pro-Kapil and anti-Kapil. People coming from different walks of life are expressing their view on the entire episode, which has left their fans in a state of shock. According to reports, Kapil slapped Sunil and even threw his shoe at him. He also threatened to destroy the careers of his cast whom he described as “daily wage earners” aboard a flight from Melbourne. Post the controversy, we asked people if they want Sunil back on The Kapil Sharma Show and 55% percent people replied in negative. People said Sunil should have self-respect and not return to the show. In fact, many suggested that he should start his own show.


 
Even those who want Sunil to return to Kapil’s show are in no mood to let Kapil go scot-free. In fact, they want Kapil to apologise to Sunil on the show itself. Well, the incident is just turning dirtier with every passing hour with different actors from the show taking sides. While Kiku Sharda and Sumona Chakraborty have given a sign that both will not leave the show despite Kapil’s behaviour, Chandan Prabhakar has said he is not going to shoot with Kapil. Ali Asgar has gone incommunicado. Chandan has been quoted by an entertainment portal saying, “Yes, I am not shooting with Kapil today. They called me but I refused. I told them that I am unavailable.”

As far as Sunil’s comeback is concerned, the actor told indianexpress.com that he is yet to decide on whether to join the show back or to leave. Kapil seemed very confident about getting the actor back on the show. When indianexpress.com checked with Kapil if the actor is indeed quitting the show, Kapil replied, “No… I will talk to him and will let you know.”

Here’s what happened between Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover:

– On the way back from their Melbourne show, Kapil under the influence of alcohol was swearing at Chandan Prabhakar when Sunil interrupted and told him to stop. He is also said to have got angry that his cast started eating while he was still drinking. Aggressive Kapil held collar of Sunil and started to fight with him.

– When a woman tried to interrupt, the actor-turned-comedian also started abusing the woman.

– When media started to talk about the entire issue, Kapil tried to cover up through a post on Facebook, which read:

Hi.. good morning friends .. was celebrating my best time n suddenly I heard a news about me n sunil paji fighting.. first of all see where it is coming from.. what r the intentions behind this.. if I fought with him in the flight then who saw it n informed u.. is he trustworthy..? Some people enjoy these kind of stuff.. we eat together .. we travel together.. I meet my brother once in a year.. n spending almost everyday with my team.. specially sunil .. I love him.. I respect him.. yes I had a argue with him.but r we not normal people..?I shouted at him first time in 5 years .. itna to chalta hai bhai. we will sit n talk that where is the problem.. I love him as a artist as a human being.. he is like my elder brother.. why so much negativity all the time.. I respect our media.. there r some other serious issues which we need to focus. Is me n sunil’s issue is so important n realted with the security of my country ..? We spend a lot of time together rather then our families .. n sometime it happens in family.. its our family matter.. we will sort this out.. zyada maze mat liya karoo. OK now m tired typing .. n one more thing.. I m going for the final schedule of Firangi. Hahahahaha.. sorry again promotion.. thank u so much for ur love n blessings… keep smiling n stay happy always :)) love u all.

Source: indianexpress.com
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: